Over a DECADE of giving families and children a fun, safe alternative to trick-or-treating has turned into the largest FALL CARNIVAL in the area…
$5 admission for ages 2+ covers all RIDES, GAMES, and CANDY you can carry out in one night!
Gates open at 5:00pm and will close at 9:00pm.
Victoria, TX, October 28th, 2012: Beginning 14 years ago with the single goal of giving kids a fun night to dress up and collect candy without walking unsafe streets in the dark, the Fall Family Festival has grown into the largest Fall Carnival in the area. With each year bringing in new attractions, rides, and food; this year we're looking forward to a great time as families make this annual event a family tradition.
Fall Family Festival Notes:
- We will be giving away over ONE TON of candy on the night of the event!
- What You Get With $5 Admission:
- FREE 20 Giant Inflatable Rides & Obstacle Courses
- FREE Carnival Rides!
- FREE Carnival Games!
- FREE Human Slingshot Ride!
- FREE Concert with areas bands!
- FREE 3on3 Basketball Tournament (Email Matt McLeod to register)
- FREE Candy!
- FREE Costume Contest with $100 Grand Prize!
- FREE Car Show!
- FREE Hay Ride!
- Volunteers can contact FC Coordinator Brian Bowden @ 573-2484 x26
- Great Food Including:
- BBQ Turkey Legs
- Funnel Cakes
- Cotton Candy
- Kettle Corn
- Candy Apples
- Snow Cones
- Sodas & Water