At E3, we are passionate about seeing students Encounter God, Envision His plan for their lives, and be Equipped to fulfill their destiny.
This is how we do it!
- Relevant, Interactive Services
- Passionate Worship Environments
- Exciting Community Building Events
- Partnering with Parents
- Opportunities for Ministry Involvement
A letter from Pastor Josh:
We would all agree that the culture our youth live in has changed significantly. At FFC, we believe in continuing to minister well to their unique needs in today’s fast-paced world. And in order to do that, some adjustments are being made to our Junior High and Senior High progams. Click below to read more of what the Lord has impressed on the heart of Pastor Josh for our E3 students! New adjustments go into affect on January 2nd.
Letter from Pastor Josh
8 Core Values of E3:
Parents - We want you to understand the molding and shaping that transpires with your junior high and high school students when they are a part of E3. To know more about our key pinciples and their student application, check out the Eight Core Values of E3 below.
Wednesday Night - High School
- High School students are invited to join us each Wednesday night at the Airport Campus for a time of great fellowship, worship and powerful teaching.
Wednesday Night - JHigh
6:30-8:30 PM - Airport Campus
- Doors Open at 6:30 - join us for great fellowship time. XBox 360's, Basketball, Great Cafe, Pool Tables, Air Hockey and more!
- Junior High Service: 7-8 PM
- Need a Ride? Buses run from the Mockingbird Campus to the Airport Campus at 6:00 and 6:45. Buses return at 8:45.
Sunday Morning - JHigh
8:30 & 10:30 AM
- Join us in the East Lobby immediately after worship in the main sanctuary for a 45 minute discipleship experience designed with the JH student in mind.
For More Info:
- Josh Joines - Creative Pastor
- - Junior High Director