Hey Parents and Teens!
Summer is right around the corner and we are so excited about introducing to you Ignite 2013, the awesome summer experience for the teens of FFC! We are celebrating our 7th year of changed lives and incredible fun! This year we are introducing the brand new rock wall and zip line!!
We're loading up the busses and heading to the beautiful Lake Tomahawk Christian Retreat Center located in Livingston, TX, for 5 days of incredible fun and worship. You are sure to have a Blast with your friends and experience God in a fresh way. We are looking forward to hanging out with you!
Important Information: Please review!
Camp Dates: June 11-15(Tues-Sat)
- Early Bird Registration $245 (paid in full by May 19)
- Regular Registration $270 (paid in full May 20 - June 5)
- Late Registration $295 (paid in full June 6 - June 11)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. What does the cost include?
- 5 Days at LTCRC
- 4 nights lodging
- 11 home cooked meals (the food is great! Buffet Style)
- Travel / Fuel Expenses
- Camp T-Shirt
- Discipleship Manual
2. What does the cost not include?
- 2 Traveling Meals (fast-food)
3. Will there be plenty of adult supervision?
- Absolutely. We will have an adult-camper ratio of 1:10.
4. Will there be lifeguards on duty?
- Yes. The Lake Tomahawk Christian Retreat Center will provide trained and licensed lifeguards for all water activities. All campers must wear life jackets during water activities regardless of swimming ability in accordance with camp guidelines.
5. Will a nurse be available to administer medication to my child?
- Yes. A licensed nurse will be on site to administer all medication and treat any injury or illness your child might incur.